Friday, November 6, 2009

Props to props

I don't think Aaron or myself (Bryan) really have much interest in Set Design. But the last week we've been building these giant props for a commercial we're doing for the Cineplex Scene Cards and it's been a lot of fun. So Aaron and I are hacking away at that.

I've learned a lot about paint though. I've never painted before and now you'd think I'm a pro at it!

Now I need to use my high school math again to measure different stuff. I promised myself I wouldn't use math ever again after I failed it on 2 occasions in High School... *Shutters* But using my brain in a different way is exciting for me.

So we're going to shoot this next week hopefully!

HOWEVER... we don't have a good camera, my Final Cut Pro (editing program) doesn't work on my Mac. Aaron's Mac DOES have a working version of FCP... BUT it doesn't have a Fire Wire port to connect the camera to... (thus making it impossible to put the video on the computer, thus meaning we can't edit it)... How are we going to edit this?!

That's on my mind right now...

Yours,

-Bry

No comments:

Post a Comment