Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Equipment shit

Ya, haven't bloged in a bit, shut up. Neither have you.

Scrabble Night did well. The thing I liked about this one, is that it wasn't only our friends who liked it. Some adults that I know somehow saw it and said this one was a keeper.

Scrabble Night 2 is coming out in a weeks time. And then I believe it's our big move up to HD.
We are almost done with Computer Confessional 2. Aaron has done a marvelous job editing it!

Now here comes the main thing that I'm excited for! Some new equipment! I've been slowly gathering lighting equipment and other odd filming things. And our production value has gone up for sure. But I just bought a Ext. Car Camera Vacuum Mount.
Pretty much that means we can now take the camera OUTSIDE of the car and shoot into the car. Like the real movies!

That is all.

Yours,
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment