Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fresh off the Confession

Dearest reader.

This is Bryan from FOTF. OH Tis hard to really make it big in thy film Biz.
Really, I mean, I know when I wrote "Dear reader", no one is reading this.
Aaron Braz and Myself and beginning to have our doubts about this project.

Insanity is beginning to strike. I know when ever I look into Braz's eyes, he's going to
eat me. For you see, I am the weakest one on this boat and since starvation has set in,
people do strange things.
I woke up this morning and saw that Aaron was pretending to make B + E, or Bacon and
Eggs for all you none school goes. The life vessel is now withering away from all the poo and
sun rays. I'm not quite sure why we needed to keep the poo, why couldn't we have just pooed off the side of the boat. But Aaron and Braz both think this to be unladylike of us.
Save us, SAVE US!

There you guys go,, that's the story-metaphore or Storaphore for all you non school goes, for this week's update, I hope to never do it again. What I was getting at is that the three of us want to get this ball rolling. The Ball being the scripts and the hill being, hmm. I let you folks decipher that one.

Until next time,
Yours, FOTF

No comments:

Post a Comment