Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Man oh Man!

Aaron "Taj Mahal" Rajan and I just got back from shooting the next skit "Group Lessons" Which is about a teacher teaching night school for proper Etiquette in a Orgy.
All joking aside. I'm scared.

Well, I'll tell you from the start.
Aaron "The Wife Fucker" Rajan shitted out 4 short scripts in one night. Due to extreme exhaustion. They all turned out to be Hilarious.

Months later we shoot one of them called The Mustache skit. Which did well for itself.
Aaron "Sheba" Rajan and I have many skits written, or just the ideas of them. The last one, Bye Bye Braz Braz was just my idea that I mentioned to Aaron over the phone. I said "Imagine a skit were you desert your unwanted pets, but instead of pets, it's Braz!" So we're always doing what we can do to get this ball rolling.

The deal was I was supposed to use an HD camera. But that flopped (that's one thing in filmmaking that I've learned. A mixture of Murphey's Law and to learn to except the worst.)
Then we tried to find some last minute places. I managed to find one! But when shooting we noticed how bad the echo was. Man, I wish it was like the movies where I could just do a montage to get things done fast!

So we get there me, Aaron "The Drunk Tank" Rajan, and 6 other actors. (by the way thank you so much TJ, Holly, Kate, Courtney, Nunu, and Woozle). We act it all out. and then the COPS drop in because they think we're B & E'ing (No, not bacon and eggs like the in last Blog Bn'E, this is Breaking and Entering bn'e).
Well luckily we had 4 beautiful girls there Holly, Kate, Courtney and myself to make them leave!
Anyways we ended up wrapping at a good time.

I really wish we had a proper crew, lights, SOUND, other equipment, etc.
If we did have a proper A.D. we'd know what shots we'd still have to get. I felt like we missed a lot and won't have enough coverage. You see it's easy for me Braz and Aaron "Cop Killer" Rajan to shoot. Because we're not worrying about the well being of others!
So lots of stress with a big group. But I know Aaron "Baron" Rajan and I will make this skit work!

- Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment