Monday, January 25, 2010

A Treatie on Titties

Cleavages and Cosmos, A breast are for me and the rest, Clogged my Log for a boobie blog...

All good titles for this journal in the FOTF blog and here's another one, Black Dog Bewbs

Don’t think of a black dog... you son of a bitch, you did didn’t you ?!?!

Well rest your heart reader, this was only a test most people would respond the same way. Ready for the next one?

Don’t stare at her boobs… Awe C’mon you’re reading for Christ sake, there probably aren’t even any boobs in the room! (unless you’re one our female readers in which case, wow... really?, well there's no accounting for taste).

Again fear not you disgusting pervs., you’re only human and when you know there's something you're not supposed to look at you're probably gonna do it more, especially if puts the baguettes in your basket… or gives you boners.

I was talking with a female friend whilst maintaining perfect eye contact….with her eyes. I glanced down for barely a nano second. Long enough to get the look unfortunately. Now believe it not folks, I've seen enough boobs to not have to stare at all of them... at least when I'm talking to the people their attached to.

Never the less I could not shake the shame and was driven to the bottle. I’ve never drank so many cosmopolitans, I was wracked with guilt you might say.

After I'd cleaned up a bit I had another drink and was off to plead my case, "sorry we’re friends and all but your still a very pretty girl and sometimes my dick forgets the first part of this weak apology” I explained. Despite being the logical end of the issue, I of course felt the need to elaborate.

“I mean if I had a bulge in my pants you’d glance at it right? What if that bulge was sticking out my chest all the time you couldn’t help but stare!”

Somehow being able to shake the visual of a huge cock on my chest she replied. "first of all I don’t know if you know, but you have a noticeable bulge most of the time, plus since you're black, people assume you have a big dick. So in a way you’re covered in em, you shouldn’t lose your shit when people stare either.”

Now the conversation continued to explore race and gender but I'm gonna end it here on account of the fact it was way clever and I'm hungry. So I leave you with this...

Remember KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE.

I bid you farewell folks, until our next chat.

-Braz

No comments:

Post a Comment