Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thoughts from Braz

OK so I've finally arrived AFTER A 3 HOUR DRIVE with my sister and Jessica(a family
friend) from Ajax. After enduring their girl talk and getting some interesting insights
in to the female psyche(which I will be sure to exploit later). I arrived on the
Kosmack family farm. It the stereo typical 'ma and pa and Kent' type of joint complete
with Krypto/Colby the lovable family mutt. Tomorrow I start the farming and I can’t be
more excited, right now I'm still taking in my surroundings. For example theirs a
combine bow and arrow in my room. A fucking bow and arrow people. And I think it’s
meant for killing things not puss ass archery class.

I'm not feeling particularly literary today so this ones short but none the less
entertaining I assure you. Like I said I'm not really feeling to literary today so
instead of giving adequate background an pacing shit I'm just gonna rattle off some
of the fun things that have happened in the last couple days.

-An old woman called juicy Lucy told me she liked her olives big black and spicy.

-My sister’s boyfriend got drunk and tried to get me to fight him then apologized
and asked me not to tell my sister still claiming to be a pimp all the while.

-I was called a monkey boy.

-I drove and eventually blew up a riding lawnmower.

That's all I can remember at the moment, what? I never said this stuff would be
coherent. You selfish fucker really do ask too much of me.

South In your mouth

People and TV are like cool aid and water to much and they loose flavor to little
and there's something terribly wrong with them they lack. the problem is even when
you get the right mixture its still full of sugar and can lead to cavities and
diabetes

Until next time,
I'm Braz
You're the reader

1 comment:

  1. KLOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLO

    check iyt ny blog http://burntcheerio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete